Best Tweets of PodCamp Boston 4 – Day 1
Not familiar with PodCamp Boston?
I did not get to review all of the tweets (particularly the ones from early morning) because Twitter Search is still acting up. Based on what I did review PodCamp Boston 4 attendees are not only funny but they are also… funny. Seriously you are SMART and funny. Great time at PodCamp Boston 🙂
- ethomsen: Great day at Podcamp , sorry I had to go straight home . Feel like a commuter at a residential college , left out of evening fun! #pcb4
- LenEdgerly: ..and Best PowerPoint Effect of #pcb4 goes to @MatthewEbel for positioning mics on ancient police mug shot of Bill Gates.
- garylombardo: Conversation has shifted to wrestling women at the Boston Underground Film Festival at Podcamp4 Boston – too funny #pcb4
- BeverlyMacy: Bingo! RT @SarahWurrey And how much of it is kittens? 🙂 RT @amaaanda: “YouTube has 13 hours of video uploaded every minute.” #pcb4
- SarahWurrey: Still reeling from gender discussion. Talking about male privilege in front of men stresses me out a bit! #pcb4
- rkbalder: You need to be picky about how you waste your time. Susan Pl Joyce #pcb4
- rawrmeans143: Awesome quote! RT @LenEdgerly “Screw impartiality. Get a Mac.” – @MatthewEbel at #pcb4
- torlowski: Interesting convo on the grass at #pcb4 and growing every minute..
- john_blue: #pcb4 quote from session: “Sorry, I couldn’t spell ‘quantative’ (sic) The white board does not have a spell checker.”
- JeffCutler: Social media hot dog….literally. #pcb4 http://twitpic.com/d6rje
- radiofreegeorgy: Thoughts from the bench I am lying on harborside: Having a plane fly directly over you is way cool. #pcb4 #offtopi
- stevegarfield: Women are talking about issues and men are watching planes fly by. #pcb4
- saraburson: my new motto RT @SarahWurrey: Best #pcb4 t-shirt I’ve seen so far: “I’m not a blogger I just tweet a lot.” Cracked me up, I am easy.
- DerekWilmot: Steve is in the circle of love at #pcb4 RT @stevegarfield Podcamp Boston 4 – Outside http://flic.kr/p/6MXe2W
- DiscourseMarker: Disregard my last #pcb4 tweet–I can’t tell time. Docu film session starting now.
- msmamet: Let’s talk packaging & pricing! Product Marketing in da house at #pcb4 who needs social media?
- bigd29x: #pcb4 Holy hell, I found a room where the sun is shining, the birds are chirping snd the WiFi is SCREAMING! I’m not moving again…
- erin_bury: Best saying I’ve ever heard: “Convincing ppl to use social media who don’t want to is like trying to push a noodle uphill” #pcb4
- banannie: So, is anyone talking about podcasting at podcamp boston? #pcb4
- lynnelle: Props to @JoselinMane RT @JonMichaeli “Where is video online going?” session best I attended today, esp. @JoselinMane #pcb4
- richsands: In job hunting session at #pcb4. Recruiter focused. Are recruiters really who we’re targeting with SM job hunting efforts? Not me.
- LenEdgerly: I’ll upload recording of my #pcb4 Kindle session tonight at http://audiopodchronicles.com . Thanx to all who came & paticipated!
- lexiconsystems: Blip.tv, Tubemogul.com, Vidmetrix will distribute your videos to many video gateways #pcb4
- vanhoosear: @mathewebel says for best audio effect, don’t slide desk up against a wall. #pcb4
- kathrynjones: Anyone at the #pcb4 session on moving women in new media forward please @ me & we’ll we will build a list & all continue the conversation
- tbphx: “If you put all of your eggs in one social media basket, you may lose it all if that service goes down.” Ahem…Twitter. #pcb4
- tbphx: Social media has no value of its own – only the value that people bring to it. #pcb4
- JamiePappas: The more engaged your customers are, the more valuable your brand becomes @Justinwhitaker #pcb4
- DramaFreeLiving: @justinmwhitaker “social media increases the value of your brand. The more engaged community, the more revenue. ” High return on asset #pcb4
- amaaanda: Kindle session: Put your blog up on Kindle. One more revenue stream you didn’t have before. Http://Kindlepublishing.amazon.com #pcb4
- vanhoosear: @justinmwhitaker says “You have a community, but unless you connect with it, you cannot influence it.” #pcb4
- LizPW: I agree, great session RT @Sooz: http://twitpic.com/d6juu – This will probably be the best session at Podcamp. Outside on the grass! #pcb4
- vanhoosear: @justinmwhitaker talking about ROA — return on assets. #pcb4
- matthewebel: http://twitpic.com/d6j9m – Utterly surrounded by empowered women at #pcb4
- tbphx: The must-have features for social media: Search, RSS, API, Data, Trust, “Inheritance of Awesome” #pcb4 @cspenn
- JonMichaeli: RT @RalfLippold: I wonder where the coffee went? Anywhere at #pcb4?
- tbphx: “Ning lets you create and join new social networks for your interests and passions” http://www.ning.com/ #pcb4
- joe_roy: RT @Pistachio: inspired by @frankbill at PodCamp Boston 4 #pcb4: want to be good at social media? listen, learn, care, serve. that’s all.
- gminks: Tweet me back about the topic of lack of women presenters @ conferences, we’ll be talking about it @ #pcb4 in a few mins